Member Class Pass
$70 first month
- Unlimited access to in-person and livestream classes
- Use coupon code MEMBERPASS20
- Renews at $88/mo thereafter
- One monthly payment - cancel anytime
- Best value!
Single Class Pass
- Attend 1 in-person or livestream class
- One-time payment
Andrew has been practicing yoga since 2005, and teaching since 2009. He is passionate about providing people stress relief and an opportunity to feel better in their body and mind. His favorite pose is, hands down, Handstand! If you are into inversions, check out his Intermediate class.Learn More About Andrew
"Andrew has a wonderful sense of humor that he incorporates well in his classes."
— JULIE S.
"Wow! Julia is truly a rare gem. I cannot recommend her yoga classes enough!"
— DANA G.
"TBY is a really loving and kind community. It’s amazing! You gotta check it out for yourself."
— CYNTHIA W.
Everybody is welcome here.
Yoga is a gift to the world—and it’s our mission to create a welcoming space for all who are interested in the practice.
Regardless of where you come from, what you believe in, or how able-bodied you are… we want you to experience the profound gifts of yoga.
Not only is everybody welcome here, we strive to make each student feel seen, heard, and appreciated. Because that’s how we start to create a more peaceful, joyful world—right?
Julia Jonson & Andrew Gurvey
Co-Founders of TBY Yoga
Get the Mobile App!
- Download Acuity Scheduling Client from the app store on your mobile device. iPhone | Android
- Add our business to the app with this link: https://TBY-Yoga.as.me/
- Easily book your classes and purchase class passes from your mobile device.
Stay Connected With Us
450 N Seymour Ave
Mundelein, IL 60060
(located inside Life Force Health Center)