Deepen Your Personal Knowledge While Becoming a Bright Light for Others
Yoga provides us with an opportunity to get to know ourselves from the inside out. So when someone says YES to embarking on training, they open up a whole new path of learning and growth for themselves. YTT is an opportunity to work through self-limiting beliefs and build confidence. It’s an opportunity to awaken the higher Self and shine like never before. And importantly, it’s an opportunity to guide others in their own journey of self discovery and help make a real difference in the world.
“This yoga teacher training taught me so much about my body, how to relate to it, and genuinely love and care for it.”
— JULIE S.
“Julia’s method of teaching yoga is relatable, compassionate, practical, empowering, fun…. I could go on and on!”
— MARY T.
"I cannot speak highly enough about Julia Jonson. Her passion, professionalism, and dedication were apparent in every single moment.”
— KATHRYN F.
8 months, 135 classroom hours, and a whole new path of growth.
Hours & Attendance
- 135 Classroom Hours
- 30 Anatomy & Physiology Hours
- 15 Elective Hours
- 20+ Homework Hours
- 10 Practicum Hours
- 95% of classroom hours must be attended to graduate. One make-up session will be offered. After that, 1:1 make-ups with Julia are available for an additional fee.
Starting September 23, 2023 - we will meet at the TBY Yoga studio in Mundelein, IL on select Saturdays & Sundays from 11:00am to 5:30pm. The final project will be held on May 5, 2024 from 11am-2pm. Upon completing this training, students qualify to register with the Yoga Alliance.
- September 23-24, 2023
- October 21-22, 2023
- November 4, 2023
- November 11-12, 2023
- December 2-3, 2023
- January 13-14, 2024
- January 27, 2024
- February 10-11, 2024
- February 24, 2024
- March 2-3, 2024
- March 9, 2024
- April 6-7, 2024
- April 20, 2024
- May 4-5, 2024
- Pay in Full (Option 1): $2,900 - Zelle or Venmo preferred. Additional fees when using credit card.
- Payment Plan (Option 2): $3,100 - 8 payments of $340/mo. 1st payment due 9/20/23, then due on the 20th of each month. $25 late fee.
- $400 non-refundable deposit to hold your spot (deposit deducted from total training fee)
- $30 training manual
- $150 books & materials (estimated)
- $50-$200 elective courses (estimated
- $75 Anatomy Fee