- Your health and safety are our top priorities during Covid-19 and always. If you don’t feel well, please stay home. When attending indoor, pop-up classes, a mask, covering your mouth and nose is required for entry and must be worn at all times except when you are on your yoga mat. For Outdoor classes, please maintain six feet of space between mats. Thank you for your help in keeping our community healthy.
- Please speak softly. We love conversation, but it is best to keep the volume low since classes are focused on stress relief.
- Please arrive in person or on Zoom 10 minutes early so that you can enjoy an entire class. The teacher’s theme and centering done in the beginning set the tone for your experience.
- However, we would rather you show up late than not come at all, so please enter quietly if you’re late (if Zooming make sure you’re on mute!).
- This is a sacred space and your time. Please silence cell phones or turn them off. Consider the yoga space to be a cell-free zone.
- Please tell the yoga teacher if you have an injury or ailment, or if you are an expectant mother. They are trained to know how to guide you in many different situations.
- If you need to leave early, please inform the instructor before class and leave before savasana begins.
- Meet yourself where you are. There’s a time to work harder and a time to slow down. Please be discerning and practice self-compassion.
*Please note that etiquette will be the standard for In-Person/Pop-up Events. Such events will be listed on our website and information about locations will be sent via email. If you’d like to receive our emails sign up below.