Please see our Schedule page for class times and formats. For descriptions of our offerings, click on Classes. For single classes or bundle options, see our Prices page. For more about our faculty, check out our Teachers page. For some yoga wisdom, we hope you’ll enjoy our Blog/Vlog page. If you need some extra guidance, give us a call. Details are on our Contact page.
Register For Classes
- First, email firstname.lastname@example.org to save your spot (No need to save a spot for Zoom).
- Purchase classes. Ways to pay: Venmo: @Julia-Jonson; Zelle: email@example.com; PayPal: @JuliaCJonson (firstname.lastname@example.org); Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Checks
- See the Prices page for options. Students keep track of classes using the honor system.
- We are unable to issue refunds. All class bundles carry a 2-month expiration.
- New students, arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the health form and waiver.
- TBY has blocks and yoga straps for your use. Please bring a yoga mat, blanket, and bolster to class.
- For now, per state mandate, all students must wear a mask in common areas. Option: either remove or wear mask once on mat.
- Street parking is available on Seymour Ave. Enter through the front door and meet downstairs.
Register for Workshops
- If workshops are held at local yoga studios, go to Events & Trainings for a registration link.
- For all offerings held at Life Force Health Center follow class registration instructions.