Join Julia and Andrew for a week-long Yoga retreat to relax, refresh, and explore beautiful Italy! Overlooking Lake Trasimeno, on the northern cusp of Umbria, lies beautiful Montemelino, Italy.
- All-Inclusive Retreat Includes:
- 6 nights accommodation in a quaint Italian countryside apartment*
- Daily prepared Breakfasts
- Nightly Dinners prepared by the amazing restaurant’s Chef (3-4 course meals!) *can easily accommodate vegan and gluten-free!
- Three stunning town tours (Cortona, Pienza, Spello) Includes transportation and Museums!
- Wine tasting at the Montemelino Vineyard
- Olive Oil tasting
- Pizza-cooking class and dinner
- Daily morning yoga classes with Julia or Andrew
- Two evening classes led by Julia, set to acoustic guitar by Andrew
- Private coach transportation to and from Florence Airport
*Each apartment at Montemelino comes with its own kitchen equipped with appliances, a bathroom, bedroom(s), and amazing views. A pool also overlooks the vineyard with stunning views of the rolling Tuscan hills and gorgeous lake Trasimeno. Classic Italian charm!
Extra Activities (available to book)
- Horseback Riding
- Carriage Rides through Tuscan hills
- Cooking Classes
- Massage therapy and healing by our amazing masseuse
- Mountain Biking
- Road Biking (serious cycling and recreational)
- Vespa Rentals (in the town)
- Water activities at the Lake (SUP, Motor Board, Kayak rentals, etc.)
Please look through the two websites below. Montemelino (our retreat site) and La Dogana are neighboring properties with organic farms. All of the food we enjoy will be farm-to-table!
Read about our hosts, Lucia and John, on La Dogana’s website and see the beautiful land that surrounds both properties.
La Dogana’s Website
- $2500 per person
- 30% non-refundable deposit holds a spot
- Airfare not included
- Only 18 spots are available
1. Fill out the Retreat Inquiry Form through the link above. Must include the following information:
Retreat dates: June 18-24th, 2023
Retreat Instructor’s name: Julia Jonson & Andrew Gurvey
2. You will receive a response within 2 business days from John or Lucia, our retreat Super Hosts! They will help answer any questions you may have and help you move forward with booking (choosing rooms/apartments, meal plan, additional activities, etc.).
3. Each guest will receive an invoice. A 30% deposit is required from each guest to officially book a spot on the retreat. The remaining balance will be due one month before the retreat start date.
The total cost for the Retreat is $2500 per person. Flights not included.
Recommended to bring additional $$ for shopping, additional bookings/excursions if desired, and any lunches/dinners enjoyed off/outside of the Estate/Retreat.