COVID19 Check-in Protocol
In order to safely accomodate everyone at the studio, the following requirements are being implemented. We understand that these requirements are stringent and may even seem antithetical to the relaxing vibe of a yoga studio, but we feel it is important that every person who walks into our studio feels safe and secure knowing these protocols in place.
- It is necessary to arrive 10-15 minutes early in order to get properly situated and allow for a longer than normal check-in process. We appreciate your patience!
- In order to enter, you must be wearing a mask that covers your nose and your mouth. Your mask must be worn at all times when you move about the lobby, the quiet room and the studio. Once you are situated on your yoga mat, you may then take off your mask. If you need to leave your mat for any reason, you must wear a mask.
- We ask that you adhere to social distancing, keeping at least six feet of space between you and others at all times which means no hugging for the time being.
- Please bring your own props. We are not loaning props for now. We suggest 2 four inch blocks, an eight-foot strap, a yoga blanket and a standard-sized sticky mat.
- Upon arrival, a front desk professional will take your temperature, then verify your registration.
- Please put your shoes in a cubby and hang your jacket on our coat rack. (Note: You will need to take your purse and yoga gear bag into the classroom placed directly behind your mat. More on that below.)
- You must wash your hands before entering the practice room.
- Please bring only a small bag for your yoga gear along with your mat. You will place your belongings behind your mat as mentioned above. We can not offer storage in our lobby at this time (with the exception of shoes and jackets).
- Place your mat on a taped area as we have carefully measured to exceed the six-foot standard for social distancing.
- Bring your own water bottle as we must suspend tea and water service for now.
- Please bring your own towel if you wish to have one for our more vigorous classes.
- After class ends, please put your mask on while still on your mat in order to gather your yoga props before exiting the practice room.